1) Prices subject to change without prior notice.
2) All quotations are subject to change and availability without prior notice, until your reservation is formalised.
1) Hotel reservations and rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
2) Check in and check out times are established directly by each hotel. Please consult with your travel consultant on a case by case basis.
3) For date and ticket holder changes we are governed by the policies and/or rates determined by each operator. As well as possible penalties or fines that will depend on Cusco Wanderer.
1) The prices for the case of circuits, programs may vary depending on the date requested and how far in advance you book.
2) The prices of the tourist plans do not include services not specified in the programmes such as: phone calls, mini bar services, laundry, tips and any other service of a personal nature.
3) For date changes we abide by the policies and/or rates determined by the tour operators.
Cusco Wanderer accepts payments in US dollars and Peruvian soles.
Deposits to secure your reservation can be made through:
Paypal - in USD to email@example.com. Payments must include a Paypal processing fee of 6.5%.
Western Union - https://www.westernunion.com in USD to the beneficiary: Patricia Diaz Alarcon, and by emailing the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) of the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank transfer - in USD to BCP Bank. Payments must include a bank processing fee of $24 USD. Account number: 0022-8510-4864-3791-7959 Name on account: Cusco Wanderer. Address: Avenida El Sol # 189, Cusco, Cusco, Cusco, Peru (the word 'Cusco' repeated in this way is not an error). Swift Code: BCPLPEPL
1) These vary according to the anticipation of the trip and conditions of the Agency.
2) Tour packages and services are non-refundable once the trip has commenced.
3) In the case of a cancellation that affects services contracted by Cusco Wanderer, the reimbursement of the same will be subject to the contractual conditions and administrative charges under which the respective companies provide their services (hotels, transport, etc.).
4) There will be no total or partial reimbursement for those passengers who do not show up for their tour on the date and/or time indicated for travel or hotel stay (No show). This applies to packages, hotels, tour tickets, transfers, and any other travel service confirmed by Cusco Wanderer.
5) Charges in dollars will be made according to the exchange rate of the day the reservation is made.
6) Our goal is to provide quality tourist attention in a timely manner. We try to be as flexible as possible and adapt to the schedules of our passengers, and will accept short term reservations. All reservations and/or cancellations must be confirmed in writing (email). Verbal notice is not valid.
Missed reservations and cancellations create inconvenience for our staff, suppliers, and prevent scheduling of other participants. We understand that situations arise where passengers may need to make changes prior to the scheduled start of the booking, and advance notice helps us to be respectful of our staff and their schedules and allows us to be considerate of other participants who wish to book with us. If cancellations occur more than 30 days of securing a booking, 50% of the full deposit will be refunded. No refund will be provided in the event of cancellations occurring once services have commenced. In the event of rescheduling of any service due to situations arising out of Cusco Wanderer's responsibility/control, if notification is received within an acceptable notice period, passengers may reschedule their reservation to a more convenient time for them based on Cusco Wanderer's availability.
It is the responsibility of all passengers to have their personal
documents up to date and to comply with the immigration and health
requirements of each country they will be visiting.
2) Passengers must verify that their passport is valid for more than six months before the departure date. If you are travelling with a minor, you must check the exit permit of the country of origin.
3) It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that he/she complies with the respective Visa and/or vaccinations according to the destination.
Wanderer acts only as an intermediary agent between travellers and the
entities to facilitate the services. Cusco Wanderer is not responsible
for events that occur due to acts of God or force majeure, climatic
phenomena or acts of nature, disturbance of public order, roadblocks,
demonstrations, etc; occurring before or during the development of the
trip that prevent, delay or in any way affect the total or partial
execution of the services provided by Cusco Wanderer. All losses or
expenses must be paid by the passenger.
Cusco Wanderer is an intermediary in the confirmation and sale of tourist services, so the restrictions on refunds, penalty payments or fines for changes or cancellations, no shows (not showing up on time for the provision of a service of any kind), are applied by each service provider, hotels, shows, These vary from one company to another, even the same company may have several policies according to the contracted service, route, or type of service, so that both Cusco Wanderer and the client must abide by such restrictions or policies, releasing Cusco Wanderer from any liability in this regard.